Console game dev studio
Our client specializes in high-end 3D games for consoles and PC, and has some highly impressive projects in development. They are currently looking for an Art Director in a permanent role to guide the art team towards the delivery of stunning visuals and gaming experiences.
- Be part of the studio Management Team and help pitch their new title.
- Supervise and grow the existing team of artists, animators, and designers from concept to completion.
- Take ultimate responsibility for the aesthetics of the finished game.
- Define the stylistic vision in continuity with the creative director’s vision.
- Establish and maintain aesthetic standards.
- Review all art assets for quality and continuity.
- Create an environment that nurtures creativity.
- Communicate the artistic design and vision of the project internally and externally.
- At least 7 years of work experience in the games industry – ideally at least 3 years as Lead Artist, Art Director or in a comparable role.
- Experience in a Lead position and proven seniority to guide and coach colleagues from an artistic standpoint.
- At least one shipped console game in the last 3 years (preferable AA or AAA)
- Participation in all relevant phases and stages of the production of at least 3 finished and released video games, preferably on console.
- A deep understanding of all aspects of art and a very talented and skilled artist yourself.
- Passionate about details & a lot of creativity.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a “Can-Do-Attitude”.
- Self-contained way of working and high level of self-motivation.
- Very good command of the English language (both written and spoken).
For more details and a full job description, please apply to the team at Crucible Recruitment today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com