Console game dev studio
Our client specializes in high-end 3D games for consoles and PC, and has some highly impressive projects in development. They are looking for an experienced Audio Programmer to work with their Audio team developing audio tools working with Unreal Engine as well as with audio middleware like Fmod or Wwise.
The successful candidate should have:
- Ability to collaborate closely with sound designers and the narrative/localization team to find technical solutions and develop systems for audio implementation.
- Ideas about how we can leverage next-gen audio technology.
- Excellent working knowledge of C++.
- Experience in programming audio systems, features, and tools.
- Ability to implement simple, robust and efficient solutions to complex problems.
- Very good debugging skills.
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in a similar position.
- University degree in computer science (or comparable education).
- Knowledge of audio engineering, signal processing and sound principles.
- An ear for detail and an ability to judge sound quality and fidelity.
- You like to think about audio topics and can speak audio language.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Experience with Fmod Studio or Wwise is a plus.
- Experience with Unreal Engine is a plus.
- Experience with a DAW is a plus.
For more details and a full job description, please apply to the team at Crucible Recruitment today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org