Leading serious games developer
For the past decade our multi-award winning client has worked with corporations, governments and academic institutions around the world to transform legacy learning content into fun, immersive gamified solutions that engage with learners and captivate their attention. They are looking to hire an experienced Full Stack Developer in a permanent role. This position can be based in their Mumbai studio, or remotely.
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- B. Tech, B.E. or B.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Experience in developing web services using SOAP and REST
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform or AWS EC2 and AWS S3
- Development and deployment experience for both mobile and desktop and part of at least 2 full-cycle projects
- Experience developing a SaaS application would be a plus
- Experience in non-functional aspects of software, especially performance and security are an added advantage
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
For more details and a full job description, please apply to the team at Crucible Recruitment today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com